Wearable sensor technology that revolutionises patient care
> DELIVER HIGH QUALITY PATIENT CARE
> IMPROVE PATIENT ENGAGEMENT
> DELIVER NEW SERVICESBUY NOW
MEDICAL-GRADE WEARABLE TECHNOLOGYUnobtrusive and easy to use inside and outside the clinical setting.
IDENTIFY INJURY RISKSManage injuries, guide rehabilitation and improve performance.
TRACKING OF REAL-TIME PROGRESSCaptures real-time data and tracks treatment effectiveness and progress.
REMOTE MONITORINGProvides a unique look into how your patient moves in their real life.
PATIENT ENGAGEMENTThe myViMove™ patient app gives tech-savvy patients the control and data they are looking for.
ViMove2 enables you to collect complex objective data which cannot be seen by the human eye. Perform running analysis in your own clinic without the time or expense of using a gait analysis lab.
- Assess and compare the impact of individual variables such as speed, gradient, footwear, and running technique.
- Collect running data in-clinic on a treadmill or outdoors on a short track.
- Prescribe exercises which are accessible through the myViMove patient app.
Close ModalRun Live AssessmentRun Monitoring Demonstration
ViMove2 LOW BACK
Every back pain patient is different and a one size fits all treatment approach doesn’t always work. ViMove2 provides you with the tools you need to understand your patients’ movement both in and out of the clinic, and deliver tailored treatment programs that produce real results.
- Accurately assess range, timing and quality of movement as well as static standing and sitting postures.
- Compare patient results to age-based normative data.
- Track results over time to ensure your patient’s treatment is on the right track.
- Customise activity goals for your patients to remind them to modify their movement behaviour.
- With ViMove2 Monitoring, patients can wear the sensors out of the clinic for up to 24 hours – measuring active and sedentary behaviour.
Close ModalLow Back – Live AssessmentLow Back – Monitoring
Use ViMove2 to assess knee kinematics when your patient is performing dynamic movements. Accurately measure range, speed and direction of knee movement in two planes while performing high-speed tests such as vertical hop and squat.
- Measure metrics including varus/valgus speed, speed of collapse, flight time and tibial inclination.
- Perform repeat assessments to understand movement consistency and uncontrolled movements.
- Share report results with your patient using the myViMove patient app and prescribe exercise programs from the ViMove2 library.