We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person.
What Type of Information We Collect:
- Personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address, e-mail, phone, and credit card number when you interact with us for sales, service, support, registration, and payment.
- Your username and password to allow access to our products and services.
- Information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites.
What We Do With Your Information
As a steward of your information, we will:
- Use your information to operate our business and to help us improve your experience with our products.
- Tell you about the products and services that are available to you.
- Give you choices about our use of information that identifies you.
- Give open and clear explanations about how we use information.
- Publish or share combined information from many users, but only in a way that would not allow you or any person to be identified.
- Train our employees about how to keep information safe and secure, and educate you about how to keep your information safe and secure.
Security Of Your Information
- We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully.
- We comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is sent securely.
- Our staff are trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in compliance with the Payment Card Industry’s Data Security Standards.
You can request for dorsaVi to delete your data stored by us at any time by submitting a request here. If dorsaVi is not required to retain this data by law or for legitimate business purposes, your data will be permanently deleted. It may take up to 60 days for your data to be permanently deleted after you initiate a request.
Much of the information on this website relates to products and services offered by dorsaVi. The materials on this website are for your general educational information only. Information you read on this website cannot replace the relationship that you have with your healthcare professional. dorsaVi does not practice medicine or provide health professional services or advice and the information on this website should not be considered medical advice. You should always talk to your healthcare professional for treatment. Health information changes quickly. Therefore, it is always best to confirm information with your healthcare professional.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our service. You have the option to refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Communications on the Website
In general, visitors to dorsaVi’s websites remain anonymous. However, some of dorsaVi’s sites require registration, where personal information (such as name, address, and phone number) may be collected. Where personal information is collected, dorsaVi will make every reasonable effort to keep that information secure and will not disclose that information other than to fulfill its business obligations to the visitor.
The whole of the contents on this Website is the subject of copyright owned or licensed by dorsaVi. All rights are reserved, and any unauthorized copying, storage, or reproduction in any form is strictly prohibited by the copyright owner.
Links to other websites