|iPad (7th gen)||2019||A2200, A2198, A2197|
|iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th gen)||2020||A2229, A2069, A2232, A2233|
|iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd gen)||2020||A2228, A2068, A2230, A2231|
|iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd gen)||2018||A2014, A1983, A1895, A1876|
|iPad Pro 11-inch (1st gen)||2018||A2013, A1980, A1974, A1934|
|iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd gen)||2017||A1671, A1670|
|iPad Pro 10.5-inch||2017||A1709, A1701|
|iPad Air 3||2019||A2123, A2152, A2153, A2154|
|iPad (6th gen)||2018||A1954, A1893|
|iPad (5th gen)||2017||A1823, A1822|
iPadOS 13.1.2 (or newer) is recommended
iPadOS/iOS 12.4.1 (or newer) is supported
Cellular and/or Wi-Fi models are both supported.
iPad mini and iPad Air models are not supported.
*If you are unsure about your iPad’s model, please visit Apple’s support center: www.support.apple.com/en-us/HT208200
Internet and storage:
- A stable Wi-Fi or Cellular connection is required.
- Note that if Wi-Fi is available, a cellular plan does not need to be purchased.
- At least 600MB of free storage space is required.
Before using dorsaVi Professional Suite make sure you have the following:
- Professional Suite Mini sensor kit.
- Professional Suite App installed on a supported iPad
- Appropriate fitment templates.
- Your username (email address) and password to log into Professional Suite.