EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
BASED IN MELBOURNE
dorsaVi is an ASX listed company which has developed innovative motion analysis device technologies for use in elite sports, occupational health and safety and clinical settings. dorsaVi wearable technology enables, for the first time, many aspects of detailed human movement and position to be accurately captured, quantified and assessed outside a biomechanics lab, in both real-time and real situations.
We are seeking an experienced marketer to join our team three days, or approximately 22 hours, a week. They will be required to work globally and manage the relationship with our existing Marketing Services Agency based in the US. They will be required to support day to day marketing functions including; owning the marketing strategy, driving digital content, developing the brand, supporting the generation of sales leads, and working with third party providers. They will be responsible for managing strong stakeholder relationships both internally and with our Marketing Services Agency – all within the marketing budget.
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience in a generalist role
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
- Flexibility to manage programs in the US which requires early AM availability
- Experience managing external agencies to oversee; Email campaign marketing, ABM, Graphic design and Display advertising
- Display campaign management experience
- Knowledge of WordPress and WooCommerce
- Experience with Salesforce
- Content creation skills in preparing – brochures, case studies, white papers, articles and videos
- Experience running and promoting webinars
- Experience managing social channels
- Industry event management
Familiarity with the following technology will be favourably viewed:
To express interest in this role please forward your details to email@example.com or apply via the website.