To all our valued dorsaVi customers,
You would all be aware of the unprecedented situation the entire world finds itself in with COVID-19. At dorsaVi, we’re working as hard as we can to adapt to these circumstances, whilst also still being able to provide a safe & high quality product and service to our customers – as such we wanted to take this opportunity to write to you directly and update you on the following:
- We are fully committed to remaining open during this time and maintaining normal levels of service. Our number 1 priority is protecting the health of our team, so we’re implementing the recommended hygiene and social distancing practices, and we’re ready to continue escalating those if, and when that’s recommended;
- Our products are not impacted by COVID-19 and will continue to operate as normal;
- Our sales, account management and support teams are available as normal for engagement, although we will move towards a virtual meeting format for any meetings, training and service support;
- With the varying lockdown measures being implemented globally and the health & safety of our staff and customers being of upmost importance, the following applies to ViSafe assessments:
- Where territories & regions remain open and where it is deemed appropriate, ViSafe assessments can be undertaken; where customers are still interesting in proceeding with this, we will coordinate with your OH&S / WHS staff to ensure practices are put in place to ensure the safety of your staff and the integrity of ViSafe assessments; all our dorsaVi assessors have been trained in best practice with relation to hygiene and PPE use and will continue to ensure that these high standards are met at all times when on-site.
- Where full lockdown measures are in place and we are unable to attend onsite, we will be in contact with customers directly to arrange alternative dates for these once the lockdown measures are lifted.
We understand that the situation is changing every day and should any of the above change in line with government recommendations, we will ensure to update you.
On a personal note, our thoughts are with all our customers, and we hope that you and those close to you are safe and well.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this time, and if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us!
The dorsaVi team