We are seeking an experienced analyst to work with our clients to identify occupational risks, capture workplace data using our wearable motion sensor technology, and provide detailed data analysis that can be used to inform workplace and manual handling practices. They will work with clients to collect data, then analyse the data to create user friendly reporting and workshop materials. Presentations and reports may include video, written and graphics content, communicating complex technical data to a non-technical audience. The successful candidate will complete on site data collection, risk assessments, and work directly with employees and managers.
- A qualification in Human Movement, Occupational Therapy, OHS or related qualifications;
- Strong computer skills and an aptitude for using specialised software ie Matlab;
- Highly competent in the use of Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated experience and skills in analysing large data sets to identify relevant and significant findings;
- Exceptional organisational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Presentation skills;
- Ability to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders at all levels of an organisation;
- Experience in worksite risk assessments, ergonomics +/- manual handling an advantage, but not essential;
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills;
- Tech Savvy
If you are looking to contribute to working with our valued customers and wish to apply to join our team please forward both a cover letter responding to the above criteria through the website or directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 30th November 2019.