Growing technology organization
Based in the South
Work from home
Generous remuneration package
dorsaVi is a publicly listed company who specialize in developing innovative wearable sensor technology used to analyze movement and muscle activation in the workplace and clinical settings. dorsaVi wearable technology enables, for the first time, many aspects of detailed human movement and position to be accurately captured, quantified and assessed outside a biomechanics lab, in real-time.
We have developed a strong market presence in the US clinical space – offering solutions for treating practitioners in the Physical Therapy, Chiropractic, hospital, clinical research and allied health practitioner space. To help us continue to grow our offering we’re seeking an experienced, credible and highly motivated Sales Manager, based in the south, who will be responsible for researching and identifying new opportunities, pitching to customers, and delivering sales outcomes. The ability to build a pipeline, develop a network and steward relationships is essential. The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of working within a clinical environment with connections and networks in the health, hospital, university and allied health sectors. They will be technology savvy and committed and driven to deliver to performance targets. Candidates must be willing to travel.
- A proven record in identifying and approaching new leads
- Experience preparing proposals and pitches
- Ability to build and steward relationships
- Ability to source and close new business opportunities
- Ability to sell products and services
- Experience and knowledge of working within a clinical environment with connections and networks in the health, hospital, university and allied health sectors.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong networks
- Able to work autonomously and independently as required
- Technology savvy + a knowledge of CRM and the Microsoft suite of packages
To apply and join our growing global team please forward both a cover letter responding to the above criteria, and a resume to email@example.com or follow the online application process. Applications close December 3, 2018.