Growing technology organisation
Based in London
Generous remuneration package
dorsaVi is an ASX listed company who specialise in developing innovative wearable sensor technology used to analyse movement and muscle activation in the workplace and clinical settings. dorsaVi wearable technology enables, for the first time, many aspects of detailed human movement and position to be accurately captured, quantified and assessed outside a biomechanics lab, in real-time.
Our business is growing and we’re seeking an experienced, credible and highly motivated Business Development Manager, based in London, who will be responsible for researching and identifying new opportunities, pitching to customers, and delivering sales outcomes. The ability to build a pipeline, develop a network and steward relationships is essential. The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of injury prevention and workplace occupational health and safety, along with connections and networks in the corporate sector, with connections in the insurance and government sectors viewed highly. They will be technology savvy and committed and driven to deliver to performance targets. Candidates must be willing to travel.
- A proven record in identifying and approaching new leads
- Experience preparing proposals and pitches
- Ability to build and steward relationships
- Ability to source and close new business opportunities
- Ability to sell products and services
- Experience and knowledge of workplace OH&S, injury prevention and injury management
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong networks
- Able to work autonomously and independently as required
- Technology savvy + a knowledge of sales data bases and the Microsoft suite of packages
To apply and join our growing global team please forward both a cover letter responding to the above criteria, and a resume to email@example.com or follow the online application process For additional information, you can email Jenny Mate (Head of People and Culture) at firstname.lastname@example.org.