dorsaVi is an ASX listed company which has developed innovative motion analysis device technologies for use in elite sports, occupational health and safety and clinical settings. dorsaVi wearable technology enables, for the first time, many aspects of detailed human movement and position to be accurately captured, quantified and assessed outside a biomechanics lab, in both real-time and real situations.
We are seeking an experienced, credible and highly motivated Senior Business Development Manager, to both lead and drive our sales efforts globally. The will provide mentoring and leadership of the sales team while delivering on personal sales targets through highly developed networks, researching and identifying new opportunities, pitching to customers, and closing deals. Focussed on our workplace markets the successful applicant will build strong relationships with new and existing customers to deliver a suite of offerings including products and consulting services. The ability to build a pipeline, leverage and develop a network, steward relationships and close deals is essential. The successful candidate will have a sound knowledge of injury prevention and workplace occupational health and safety, along with connections with insurers, larger employers within the utilities, logistics, manufacturing, government and mining sectors, as well as allied health and treatment providers. They will balance selling with providing leadership to the sales team, assisting with recruitment, onboarding, coaching and skill development. They will be technology savvy and committed and driven to deliver on sales performance targets. Candidates must be willing to travel.
- A proven record in leading a sales team.
- A proven record in identifying and approaching new leads
- Experience preparing proposals and pitches
- Ability to build and steward relationships
- Ability to source and close new business opportunities
- Ability to sell services and products
- Experience and knowledge of workplace OH&S, injury prevention and injury management
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Technology savvy + a knowledge of CRM and the Microsoft suite of packages
So, if you are looking to contribute to developing and growing our business and wish to apply to join our growing team please forward both a cover letter responding to the above criteria, and a resume via the seek application process. For additional information, you can contact Jenny Mate on 0409 300031 during office hours. To apply please forward your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 03 December 2018.