New Position in Our Team
- Unity 3d based App development for cross-platform medical and wellness apps
- Cutting edge wearable sensor technology company
- Opportunity to work with an innovative market leading team
dorsaVi has developed innovative motion analysis device technologies for use in elite sports, occupational health and safety and clinical settings. dorsaVi wearable technology enables, for the first time, many aspects of detailed human movement and position to be accurately captured, quantified and assessed outside a biomechanics lab, in both real-time and real situations.
Working as part of the Software Development team the Senior Software Engineer will be required to develop, test, refine and roll out the user interface for dorsaVi’s medical and wellness apps powered by wearable sensor technology. They will use their Unity3d skills to develop front-end functionality and prototype designs that support the user experience.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Translating UX design and prototypes to functioning software using Unity 3d with C#
- Working with lead UX designer to implement design ideas in an efficient and scalable manner
- Working with software team lead to establish and maintain front-end architecture
- Coordinating the work of internal and external UI developers, junior team members or interns as requested by the management.
- 4+ years proven experience working as a Unity 3d developer using C#
- Experience developing user interface for mobile apps
- Experience with mentoring or coordinating the work of junior team members
- Experience with unit and/or automated testing
- Advanced level expertise with development tools (e.g. .Net, Visual Studio, SVN)
- Tertiary qualification in software development or related disciplines, or equivalent industry expertise
- Sound project management skills
- Ability to listen and interpret requirements
- Strong problems solving skills
- Previous experience designing for human movement or health technology-related websites, applications or software and experience with 3D modeling and animation software
We look forward to receiving your application. To apply please forward a detailed resume and cover letter to email@example.com, or via the application link below. Applications close on 26th April 2018.