Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions. This competition is a game of skill. Entry into this competition deems acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL, AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Name of Promotion: Professional Suite Trade Promotion
- The Promoter is dorsaVi USA Inc, whose registered office is at 315 W 36th Street New York, NY 10018, United States.
- Entry is open to United States residents over the age of 18 years and excludes any employees connected with the administration of the competition.
- Participants must visit the Website (www.dorsavi.com/us/en/professional-suite-competition) during the Competition Period and fully complete, in English, the online entry form in the manner required, including by providing their full name, company/place of work, job title, contact number, current and valid email address.
- In participating in the prizes, the winners agree to participate and cooperate as required in all editorial activities relating to the promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed and photographed. The winners grant the promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- One entry per person.
- Entrants found submitting multiple or fraudulent entries will be deemed invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude entrants and withhold the prize for violating any of these terms and conditions.
- All valid entries received will be reviewed and the most original entry, as judged by The Promoter, shall be drawn as the winner.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- The Promoter does not take responsibility for late or lost entries.
- Prize includes one dorsaVi Professional Suite Mini-Sensor Kit, including two Mini-Sensors, Pack of 100 Sensor Adhesives, 50 Sensor Overwraps, Power Supply, Charging Cable, Placement Templates, sensor wallet and 12 months free subscription to the Gold subscription Package. Total price valued at USD$4,478
- The competition opens 26/09/2018 at 5PM (EST) and closes on 18/12/2018 at 5PM EST. The winner will be announced at 9PM (EST) on 19/12/2018.
- The winner of the prize will be published in the Blog on www.dorsavi.com/us/en/news.
- Prize/s must be claimed by 5PM (EST) on 28/01/2019.
- The Promoter may select additional entries to be used as replacements in the event the winner cannot satisfy these terms and conditions or claim the prize.
- The winner is responsible for ensuring they accept the prize in full and in accordance with these terms and conditions. If The Promoter is unable to contact the winner or if the winner is unable to claim the prize, that winner will forfeit the prize and it shall be awarded to the next best judged valid entry and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. If the prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
- Unless expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions all other expenses not included in the Prize pack on offer, is the responsibility of the winner and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions if this competition cannot be run as originally planned.
- The Promoter will disqualify any individual who has tampered with or is suspected of tampering with the entry process.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, The Promoter will not be liable for any technical malfunctions or any consequential loss related to or arising from the participation of this competition.
- This promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any social media platform used throughout the contest.
- This promotion is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this promotion). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- The prize winner is advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winning(s) and the winner shall be responsible for all taxes. The winner is encouraged to seek independent financial advice prior to accepting the prize on offer.
- If, for any reason, this competition is not capable of being conducted as planned, including, but not limited, due to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of The Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.